Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Panasonic TH-50PZ85U One of the best deals on one of the best TV's

I had to write.. one guy said that the TV had stuck pixels, you can't have a stuck pixel on a plasma TV, that's an LCD thing.

Also, I have no problem with refelection. I bought this as a replacement for an LCD Projection Sony Wega 50" 720p, and while yes, you can see reflections when the TV is off, It has NEVER bothered me or been noticable with the TV on. And glare(not reflection) bothered me on the LCD display I had in the exact same location.

Oh, and I'm very picky!

My only complaint with this TV is the lack of 'fine tuning' that can be done by the user from the menu for calibrationf. I understand you can still get into the sevice menu to do this. But to me, this isn't a big deal for the price. The details are increadable, the black levels are fantastic.

Best deal available, especially at the price offered on this site!

No comments:

Post a Comment