Saturday, October 10, 2009

Panasonic TH-50PZ85U You WILL NOT be unhappy with this TV

First off, I don't know why there have been a few negative reviews. The picture is stunning. It really is beautiful, and that is comparing it to the latest LCDs and other plasmas TV's, honestly, it hangs with the best of them and even surpasses most if not all of them when you consider the price and the many features,(panasonic is claiming 100000 hours out of these babies!!!!!and a 100000 dynamic contrast with 30000 native!!!!! PC input, SD imput 3 HDMI output and the list goes on). I was so close to going with the Samsung LCD 120mhz, I'm so glad I waited since Panasonic addressed every flaw that plasma tv's had (eg. glare, life span, burn in)and capitalized on what plus's they had going for them (eg. price, no motion blur, viewing from every angle, deep blacks, and cheaper $$$).
Secondly, I guess I'm the odd man out because I think the new anti reflection screen is awesome. I don't have alot of light coming in but there is light and I have had the lights on while watching it. Hell, I even shined a flashlight into the screen only to have a very soft dim reflection shine back at me, no different than shining the same flashlight it into my computer's LCD screen. However, the benzel is very shiney and you do see reflections in that.
Overall, this was my first time to purchase something like this through Amazon and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I was a little nervous, but just like other reviewer's have said, the delivery team took my TV in my house, then help me unpackage it, helped me assemble the stand and we turned the set on to make sure everything worked ok before they left.
I very very pleased with this purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment